Beg, Obey All, No Sin, Discipleship -- The Basics of Real Salvation from Sin!
Created and Revised 2006-2009; Revised: 9/7/10; 5/17/14; 11/23/15 ; 7/23/16 ; 7/26/16; 2/10/17; 2/13/17 ; 4/18/19; 6/7/20; 2/3/21; 3/31/21-4/1/21; 4/5/21; 4/7/21; 4/10/21…7/14/21
www.TrueConnection.org/slv -- shortcut to this Bible study
If you get poor, begging, and spiritually starving to finally Obey All the Bible, then the Truth starts here:
· Repent of all sin,
· Leave everything you have,
· Obey (believe) the Good Announcement (Real Gospel), and
· Come to get immersed (baptized) and discipled (trained/apprenticed) into obeying everything God says!
Sin = to Disobey/Break God's Rules
1Jo_3:4 – sin is the transgression of the law
Sinning = Continuing to sin / living in sin / having sin in your life
1Jn_3:4-10 (quoted toward the end) -- Greek is in the present/continual tence (ἁμαρτάνει, etc.); Rom 6, etc.
Sinning = Being a Slave of Sin
TSK [enhanced]: 1Ki_21:25 [ἐπράθη ≈ Rom_7:14]; Pro_5:22, Act_8:23, Rom_6:6, Rom_6:12, Rom_6:16, Rom_6:19, Rom_6:20, Rom_7:14 [πεπραμένος ≈ 1Ki_21:25]; Rom_7:25, Rom_8:21, Eph_2:2, Tit_3:3, 2Pe_2:19, 1Jo_3:8-10
Sinning = Being a Child of the Devil
1Jn_3:4-10 (quoted toward the end)
Sinning = Hell
Rom_6:23 – the wages of sin is death
TSK: Rom_5:12, Gen_2:17, Gen_3:19, Isa_3:11, Eze_18:4, Eze_18:20, 1Co_6:9, 1Co_6:10, Gal_3:10, Gal_6:7, Gal_6:8, Jam_1:15, Rev_21:8
Sinning = Disobeying = Being Satan's Child = Hell
Jesus = [the Lord] “will save that of his people from that of their sins” (i.e. disobedience) (Mat_1:21 RTA)
Faith in Jesus =
· believing in His name,
· what He did,
· those He sent,
· the proclamation of His message (Good Announcement / Gospel), and
imitating his Death,
Burial, and Resurrection by…
sinning no more,
Obeying all of His Words, and
being baptized into a NoSin-ObeyAll Discipleship.
· believing in the real Jesus
· with serious love and zealous excitement
· through the proclamation of those He sent
· unto the point that the power of His Death, Burial, and Resurrection energizes your life
· unto freedom from all sin, and,
· mightiness to joyfully/enthusiastically obey all of His commandments
Salvation = being spiritually changed from being a bad tree with the rotten fruit of sin and disobedience into a good tree with the good fruit of obedience
Bearing Good Fruit = hearing and literally doing* everything God says without interpretation/excuses
Mat_5:17-20; Mat_7:13-29; Luk_6:43-49; 2Pe_1:20; etc.
Believing ≈ Obeying
Real Faith Produces Full Obedience
Obeying includes Not Sinning
Believing in / Obeying the Real/Biblical Jesus = Salvation through His name
Partly "Believing" in Jesus might = a partially changed life (maybe sinning less. maybe reading the Bible more)
Partly "Believing" in Jesus = still sinning / having (some) sin in your life / breaking (at least some of) God's rules
Partly "Believing" in Jesus = Hell
Fairytale Faith = Believing you'll go to heaven while having sin in your life
Biblical Faith = believing what is proven to be true
Superstition = believing without a logical/rational basis
Fairytale Faith = Superstition = Hell
COMPLETELY believing / obeying Jesus = believing He will save you from ALL sin / make you obey ALL God's Rules.
Faith = Believing Jesus and those He sent
Unbiblical Fairytale Superstitious Faith = believing in a Jesus in heaven without recognizing/acknowledging/ believing those He sent on Earth
How to Escape Hell and Take Hold of Eternal Life by Following the Real Jesus in the Bible
· Summary: (A) Beg to Obey all the Bible, (B) No Sin (Stop All Sin), (C) Leave Everything to Get Discipled -- these are the very basics to inherit heaven!
· Being Poor = Begging (Greek: πτωχός (from πτώσσω) -- Mat_5:3 = Luk_6:20 = Luk_16:20-22)
Get Poor in Spirit (Begging)
ASAP. – Only poor-crouching-beggars [οἱ πτωχοὶ
(Mat_5:3; similarly: Luk_6:20)] inherit heaven:
(A) As Ruth Begged Naomi for Her God (Rth_1:15-17)
(B) As Philippian Jailor Bowed & Begged Paul & Silas for Salvation (Act_16:29-34)
(C) As the Sermon on the Mount Demands (Mat_5:3-12, etc.; Luk_6:20-23, etc.)
(D) As the Rest of the Bible Demands: www.TrueConnection.org/lux
· Begging = Pleading with ObeyAll teachers and disciples (like Naomi, Paul, Silas, etc.) to help you be discipled into ObeyAll-NoSin Salvation
· Not Imitating Ruth’s Begging = Hell
· Not Imitating Philippian Jailor = Hell
Begging = Being Poor [Greek: πτωχός]
in Spirit = Pleading with ObeyAll teachers and
disciples = Inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven
Mat_5:3, 6, 10-12, etc., 17-20; (Luk_6:20) Mat_7:13-29; Luk_6:43-49; Mat_28:18-20; Mar_16:15-18; (and see A & B above); etc.
Not Begging = Already Full* = Hell
* Luk_6:24-26, etc.; 1Co_4:8, etc.
· Disobedience = Hell
· ObeyAll = Heaven
· You have to be obeying (and/or even fulfilling) everything God says to inherit Heaven.
(A) ObeyAll Basics: Mat_5:17-20; Mat_7:13-29; Mat_28:18-20; Luk_6:43-49; etc.
(esp. the Words of Jesus, the Sermon on the Mount, etc.: Mat_5, Mat_6, Mat_7; Luk_6:20-49)
(B) ObeyAll NT = Stricter than OT: Deu_27:26; Heb_2:2-3; Heb_10:28-29;
(C) Lacking 1 Thing Can = Hell: Mar_10:17, Mar_10:21; Luk_18:18, Luk_18:22; Jam_2:10
Sins” = Hell: Disobeying “little” commands, and teaching others this way, makes
you “little” in Hell
Mat_5:17-20, 22, 29-30, etc.; Mat_23:14, 23-24, Mat27-28, 32-35, etc. Luk_11:42
No Sin =
True Repentance: Completely stop living in sin.
Joh_5:14; Joh_8:11; 1John 2, 3, & 5, etc.; Romans 6 – 8, etc.
Required Crucifixion -- Die to Sin = Real Faith in the
Crucifixion: Obey (believe in) the clean/righteous crucifixion and blood of the
real, Bible-obeying Jesus enough to die to all sin/flesh/soul-ishness/indulgence/riches of this life with Him:
2Ti_2:11-12, etc.; Rom_6:1-4; Rom_8:17-18, etc.; Gal_2:19-20; Gal_5:24; Rom_8:3-4; Luk_14:25-35; Luk_9:23-25, Mat_10:38, Mat_16:24-26, Mar_8:34-37, Mar_10:21, Mar_15:21, Joh_19:17, 2Ti_3:12
Forsake All: Take up your execution-death-steak
(cross), forsake/leave/renounce everything you have:
Luk_14:25-35, etc.; Mat_13:43-46; Mar_10:21; Luk_18:22; etc..
(A) Find an ObeyAll Teacher (as seen below),
(B) Get a Saving Biblical Baptism: You Need a Matthew 28 (ObeyAll) Romans 6 (NoSin) Baptism to Inherit Heaven.
(Get immersion/baptized in water (by an ObeyAll Teacher) – washed away from all sin (Act_22:16; Rom 6; etc.
(C) ), and washed into Obeying all the Bible), and, GET DISCIPLED!
No Discipleship = No Heaven
Independent/self-directed learning = Hell
Mat_28:18-20; Mar_16:15-18; Act_2:37-38; etc.
Imitate Bible Heroes & Obeyers
1Co_11:1-16; Php_4:9; 2Ti_2:1-2; 2Th_2:13-15, 2Th_3:6-7, 11-16, Jud_1:3-25; etc. Heb_6:11-12; Heb_13:7 (also: Heb_12:1, Jer_6:16, Rom_4:12, Jam_5:10-11, 1Pe_3:5-6)
· ObeyAll Teacher: The Sermon on the Mount is very clear that you have to be ‘hearing and doing’ (Mat_7:13-29, Luk_6:43-49) everything the Bible says from someone who is ‘doing and teaching’ it (Mat_5:17-20; Mat_28:18-20) in order to have the righteousness required to inherit Heaven (Mat_5:20). (No Discipleship = No Heaven)
Gospel (Good Message): Obey/Believe in The REAL Jesus’ Death, Burial, and
(A) Die to all sin
(B) Get buried with Jesus into a NoSin, ObeyAll Baptism
(C) Resurrect into a new, clean lifei of BOND Righteousness ii (as the Scriptures demand)
(i) Rom_6:4 (newness of life); (ii) Rom 4:25 (Righteousness); etc.
TSK Simplified (on Rom_6:4): Rom_6:19, Rom_7:6, Rom_12:1-2, Rom_13:13-14, 2Co_5:17, Gal_6:15-16, Eph_4:17, Eph_4:22-24, Eph_5:8, Phi_3:17-18, Col_1:9-12, Col_2:11-12 [etc.], Col_3:10, Col_4:1, 1Pe_4:1-2, 2Pe_1:4-9, 1Jo_2:6
· Dump “Friends”, Get Around Disciples: Do everything you can to get away from the wrong people (those who stop you from obeying the Bible) and get around the right people (who help you Obey All the Bible).
· Go/Travel/Move: After leaving everything in this life, go wherever needed / travel as far as it takes to hear Truth and get discipled by people who are Obeying All the Bible -- those with Perfect Words / eternal life / Wisdom / all knowledge (Mat_12:42; Luk_11:31; 1Jo_2:20; etc.)
Samples of what it
means to actually Obey All the Bible
· Self-confidence / Soulishness / Personality Pride / Cultural Pride / Flesh Indulgence
· Interpreting the Commands of the Bible (instead of obeying them)
· Lust, Dating, & Premarital Touching
1Jo_3:18-20*; Rom_12:9-11; etc. TSK: 2Sa_20:9, 2Sa_20:10, Psa_55:21, Pro_26:25, Eze_33:31, Mat_26:49, Joh_12:6, 2Co_6:6, 2Co_8:8, 1Th_2:3, 1Ti_1:5, Jam_2:15, Jam_2:16, 1Pe_1:22, 1Pe_4:8
· TV/Movies (exceptions: if they help obey the Bible)
· Luxury / Liking Money / Worldliness / Fashions / Popularity
· Adulterous Remarriage
· Idolatry / Religion (see below)
· Feminism, Women Speaking in Assembly / Teaching Men
· Gluttony, Drunkenness, Smoking, etc.
· The heretical ministry of the uninspired pastor / church person
· Assuming non-inspiration against poor people
Talking a Lot / Vain Words / Shame / Dirty Jokes
see: Repent of Words
(B) Heaven Requirements
Unpopular Truth You Must Believe, Obey, & Practice to Inherit heaven
· Begging / Bowing / Intentional Poverty / Weakness / Humility / Lowliness / Pressed-down-ness / Extreme Fear of God
· Absolute Truth (no opinions allowed)
Perfection (Mat_5:48, etc.)
· Prayer Addiction (pray until you don't sin)
· Turn the Other Cheek, No War
· Absolute Modesty, Headcoverings, etc.
· Shamefacedness (looking down in public)
· Cutting off body parts (if needed) to avoid sin (Mat_5:27-30, Mat_18:8-9, Mar_9:43-48; etc.)
· Hating Family + Your Soul (Luk_14:25-35; Mat_10:34-39)
· ForsakeAll-Imitation-Discipleship (Imitate Bible Heroes & Obeyers)
· 100% Predestination & 100% Freewill (perfect coexistence)
& Hatred of God: You have to obey all the verses about God loving
everyone (and dying for the sins of the whole world*) and all of the verses
about God hating some people before they were even born (Rom_9, etc.) --
no disobedience / re-interpretation-excuses tolerated.
[* 1Jn_2:3; 1Jo_4:14; (1Jo_5:19); Joh_1:29; Joh_4:42; Joh_11:51; Joh_11:52; 2Co_5:18-21; (Rev_12:9); etc.]
· Worship The Logic (as seen below)
· Judging the church
· Repent and Be Baptized into non-heresy (NoSin-ObeyAll) for the sending away (forgiveness) of your sins
Which of these Bible teachings do you not obey / believe?
Whatever your disobedience is, that is exactly why you are going to hell!
Remember: You have to be obeying (and/or even fulfilling) everything God says in order to inherit heaven.
Repent of all gods (idols) other than the God of
1Jn_2:4, 1Jn_2:29 – 1Jo_3:1-10…1Jn_4:5-6…1Jn_5:18-21
Throw away/burn/destroy all your music, your TV, video
games, entertainment, etc. (in almost every
Deu_7:25-26; Act_19:18-20, etc.
See: Woes of Worldliness
No Addictions / dirty lords / Destructive Lusts*
allowed: smoking, gluttony, drunkenness, coffee addiction, reckless indulgence,
TV, movies, loving football, etc.:
Mat_6:24, etc.; Joh_8:34, etc.; 1Pe_2:11; Rom_7:23, Rom_8:13, Gal_5:17, Gal_5:24, *1Ti_6:9 (ἐπιθυμίας πολλὰς ἀνοήτους καὶ βλαβεράς), 1Ti_6:10, Jam_4:1
The complete & total apostasy of modern christianity
(including radical groups)
2Th 2:1-12, 2Th_2:15, etc.
· Turn from Your Dirty Religions: Repent of & renounce all worship / reverence / adoration / love for / personal relationship with your own god(s), (dirty) “jesus” (2Co_11:2-5, etc.), personal guidance spirits (demons [δαιμόνια]) -- repent of all dirty worship which is promoted in (virtually all) churches.
· Religion*/Superstition Includes: Unbiblical Grace, Catholicism, Protestantism (Faith Alone, etc.), Judaizing, Adventism, Dispensationalism, OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved), Salvation Assurance (without ObeyAll+NoSin), Independent/Personal Guidance Spirits, and the rest of all modern christianity, etc.
Compelling Gentiles to keep (external) Jewish Rules/Commandments/Customs
(Examples: Sabbatarianism/Adventism, “Messianic”
Gentiles, Jewish/Hebrew Roots, Sacred Name, Dietary Observance, Feast Keeping,
OT = Jewish Rules + a few Gentile Rules
NT = Gentile Rules + a few Jewish Rules
OT & NT = Rules for Men + Women + Children + etc.
Judaizing ≠ Jews acting like Jews
Judaizing = Gentiles acting like Jews
Judaizing ≠ Bible Obedience
Judaizing = Bible Disobedience
Judaizing = Illegal/Immoral “Cross-dressing”
Bible Obedience = (A) Jews Obeying Jewish Rules + (B) Gentiles Obeying Gentile Rules + (C) Men Obeying Rules for Men + (D) Women Obeying Rules for Women + (E) Masters… + (F) Slaves… + (G) Children… (etc.)
Circumcision Requires Total Torah Observance (keeping all the Law of Moses to the Jews): Gal_5:2-4, etc.
Gentiles are forbidden to Circumcise / Do Total Torah Observance
Gentiles Doing Total Torah Observance = Judaizing = Bible Disobedience = Hell
Faith Alone = “faith without works” = Dead
Hypocrisy = Fairytale gospel:
Jas_1:21-27; 2:14-26, etc.; Mat_23:3; Psa_50:16-20; 2Ti_3:5; Tit_1:16
Obeying Jesus’ Example = Believing Real
Good Announcement (Gospel):
(A) Death -- Die (be crucified) to all sin (see No Sin & Required Crucifixion above)
(B) Burial -- by a Matthew 28 (ObeyAll), Romans 6 (NoSin) Baptism (also see Luk_12:50, etc.)
(B) Resurrection -- Newness of life (ObeyAll-NoSin Lifestyle -- as seen in Romans 6-8, etc.)
· No More Ketchup: Repent of believing in the dirty “ketchup” (fake blood) of antichrist which church people boast/brag about as though McDonald’s can save them from hell (1Co_1:17; Gal_5:11; 2Co_4:2; Mar_7:13, etc.).
· Required Crucifixion = Real Faith in Clean Blood (see Required Crucifixion above)
[* Religion is never used as a virtue in the actual Bible, despite several heretical mistranslations of men.]
Holiness, No Heaven:
Heb_12:14-17; 1Ti_2:1-15; (Heb_12:10, Isa_51:1, Luk_1:75, Rom_6:22, 2Co_6:17, 2Co_7:1, 1Th_3:13, 1Th_4:7, 1Pe_1:15, 1Pe_1:16, 2Pe_3:11, 3Jo_1:11; Mat_5:8, Eph_5:5, 1Jn_2:29 – 1Jo_3:1-3, Rev_21:24-27, Rev_22:3-4, Rev_22:11-15)
· Holiness (ἁγιασμός) ≈ Purity (ἁγνεία) = Chastity = Biblical Purity
· Chastity (Absolute Purity) Required: Repent of all romance/lust/indulgence/pseudo-love (visual/physical/emotional) that is outside of lawful marriage (www.TrueConnection.org/pur -- ex. 1Ti_5:1-2; 1Th_4:2-9; etc.)
· Examples of Sexual Crimes that Earn Hell: Flirting, romantic touching, and kissing outside of marriage, divorce and remarriage (and keeping an adulterous marriage), homosexuality, masturbation, etc.
· Repent of all Adulterous Remarriage: Repent of divorce and flee all dirty relationships with other people’s spouses and stop approving of those who practice them (see: www.TrueConnection.org/DRRR)
Immodesty makes you a Prostitute:
Pro_7:10; Isa_3:16; 1Ti_2:1-15; etc.
· Immodesty = Visual Prostitution/Fornication/Adultery (sexual crimes that earn hell)
· Modesty = Put on sufficient clothes to cover and hide all of the sexual features of your body in public.
· Extreme Modesty is required for all those who follow Jesus.
Biblical modesty includes covering a woman’s head every time she goes in
public, as described in:
(A) Num_5:11 -- this shows that her head is normally covered, and,
(B) 1Co 11 -- this explains why to keep it covered, and,
(C) Song of Songs, and many other passages throughout the Bible -- all these passages show a consistent and unified proclamation of head modesty in public.
(A) We already know this because the Bible already clearly
says we got to Obey All the Bible to inherit heaven (as seen above… All
Disobedience = Hell.)
(B) Greek “μιμητής” and “παρ(ά)” (1Co_11:1-2) shows that Headcoverings are part of the basic Gospel virtues proclaimed and required to avoid apostasy and inherit Heaven (as seen in Imitate Bible Heroes and Obeyers)
(C) Greek “-αισχύνει” and “ἀτιμία” (1Co_11:4-6; 1Co_11:14) indicate (in a gender context) that a sexual sin is happening when disobeying headcoverings. (Sexual Sins = Hell)
(D) Female “haircut” = Prostitute Punishment = Hell (1Co_11:5-6; 1Co_10:8; 1Co_6:9-20)
(Historically: cutting her hair socially punishes her as a prostitute or adulteress – and this “prostitution” was already partly discussed in the previous chapters of 1st Corinthians: Cutting Hair = 1Co_11; Prostitution = 1Co_6 & 10, etc.)
Prostitutes go to hell all throughout the Bible.
(E) Disobeying Creation Principles = Hell (1Co_11:7-9)
(You’re not even a basic monotheist, much less a real disciple!)
(F) Rebelling/sinning against the Headcovering Authority = Witchcraft/divination = Hell
(1Co_11:10; 1Sa_15:23 [Exo_22:18, Lev_20:6, Lev_20:27, Deu_18:10, Deu_18:11, Isa_8:19, Isa_19:3, Rev_22:15])
(G) Monotheistic Propriety Required for Salvation (1Co_11:13 [πρέπον]; 1Ti_2:1-15 [πρέπει])
(H) Showing off “Glorious” Hair = Visual, Sexual Prostitution = Hell (1Co_11:15)
Long Hair ≠ A “Covering”
Long Hair = Glory/Beauty/Attractiveness (which requires a covering -- not allowed to be visually prostituted)
Long hair is given to her up-against a thrown-around covering (“ἡ κόμη ἀντὶ περιβολαίου δέδοται αὐτῇ”)
Saying, “Long Hair is the Covering” = Hell -- Disobeying what the Bible actually says (ἀντὶ περιβολαίου) based on reckless bible mis-translations (of apostate men) just so you can say “Long Hair is the Covering”, will send you to hell.
(I) Disobeying/Arguing/Fighting/Disagreeing with this head covering teaching will excommunicate you (in rebellion) outside of the Called-out-Assemblies of the God (1Co_11:16; 1Co_5 – 6; as already referenced in letter (B))
· John 1:1 - Jesus is The Logic of God
· Romans 12:1; 1 Peter 2:2 - we are commanded to be logical in our worship of God, and even heat up in lust for Logical Divinity.
· How could you dare be irrational and illogical when the God of the Bible is so prestigious and infinite in Divine Logic?
· Complacent mindlessness and irrational superstition and believing your own assumptions, opinions, traditions, values and beliefs without scientific/logical proof will send you straight to hell.
· Thinking you're saved when you live in sin, and are not begging Truth proclaimers to help you obey all the Bible, and you're not getting ObeyAll-NoSin discipleship, and you don't even have a Matthew 28, Romans 6 NoSin-ObeyAll baptism... these irrational mindless inconsistencies against the Bible, all while claiming the benefits of the Bible, will earn you the full condemnation of the Bible.
· Believing that you're saved when you are not literally obeying what the Bible actually says is of the highest form of illogical mindless irrational perverted rebellion against the reliable and True Word of God.
· Being religious, contrary to the logic of God, will send you to the pits of hell.
· When God has commanded all human kind to approach him as the Logic and to apply their brains and hearts toward Logical worship, and to insist on the firm sound integrity of verified Truth, and then you defy the Creator with irrational superstitions and mindless Bible contradictions, without a doubt, you will certainly deserve every bit of hell fire you get...
· Prophecy ≠ just fortelling the future (although that is certainly included in Deuteronomy 18)
· Prophecy = Being inspired by God (2 Peter 1:21; 2 Timothy 3:16)
· Prophecy (in Greek) = "fore speaking" or "speaking for" (on behalf of) God
Concerning New Testament Prophecy...
· Prophecy = speaking something that's not already written in the Bible (Acts 21:10-11)
· Prophecy ≈ perceiving/knowing all mysteries & knowledge (1 Corinthians 13:2)
· Prophecy ≈ convicting unbelievers by revealing the hidden contents of their hearts (1 Corinthians 14:24-25)
· Zealousness to prophesy is commanded in 1st Corinthians 14:39
· Disobeying Prophecy Zeal = Hell
Pseudo-conservative churches may be zealous for head coverings (1 Corinthians 11), and women not speaking (1 Corinthians 14; 1st Timothy 2), so then why do they disobey the command to be zealous to prophesy (1st Corinthians 14:39?
Keep All, Except Break 1 = Hell
Jas_2:10 – Remember: If you keep the whole law and still choose to disobey one matter, you are guilty of breaking the entire law of God
Dead Hypocrisy Opposes Divine Inspiration
· ~Due 8:3; Matthew 4:4; Luke 4:4 - man will not live on bread alone but on every spoken flowing word that goes out to the mouth of God
· If you are not living off of every living flowing spoken word of God, then you are dead.
· This is the bread that man should live off of when fasting.
· You have not been born from above if you do not crave the one voice that commands you to live off of every word that God speaks, even today as daily bread for man to live off of.
· It is quite remarkable indeed how church people will stubbornly disobey clear and exciting Bible verses in order to remain dead - rebelling against what God has clearly said just to remain sedimentary and dull, and stuck in your unbiblical ways...
· Matthew 15:6; Mark 7:13 - you un-lord/nullify the word of God through your traditions
· You may boast that prophecy is simply reading the word of God and charging people to keep it, but in boasting in that tradition of men, you nullify and make the word of God of no effect when it tells you that prophecy is supernatural.
· Do you speak in the name of praising the Bible yet in the name of the Bible you disobey the actual words of the Bible.
· When you replace what the Bible says about prophecy and order to redirect prophecy back to the Bible and you disobey the very Bible that tells you to prophesy in a biblical way
· Romans 2:23 - you who, boast in the law through next to breaking the law, dishonor God
Act_2:37-38 CAB Now having heard this [that they were sinful enemies of God], they were cut to the heart, and they said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brothers, what shall we do?" 38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ [Χριστοῦ – anointed one] for the forgiveness of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Luk_14:33 RTA So in the same way, everyone [πᾶς] ·out from among [ἐξ] you all who does not forsake [ἀποτάσσεται – lit. arrange away from] everything [πᾶσι] ·[that] he has [τοῖς ἑαυτοῦ ὑπάρχουσιν – lit. those of his beginning under (substence)], cannot [οὐ δύναται – is not powerfully able (to)] be My disciple [μαθητής – apprentice-learner].
Luk_6:43 CAB "For [γάρ ἐστι] a good [καλὸν] tree does not produce [ποιοῦν – lit. do (same as Mat_3:10; Luk_6:46)] rotten [σαπρόν] fruit, nor [οὐδὲ] does a rotten [σαπρὸν] tree produce [ποιοῦν – lit. do] good [καλόν] fruit.
Mat_3:10 CAB But even now [ἤδη δὲ καὶ], the ax [ἀξίνη] is laid [κεῖται] to [πρὸς] the root of the trees. ·Therefore every [πᾶν οὖν] tree not producing [ποιοῦν V-PAP-NSN – lit. doing (same as Luk_6:43, 46)] good [καλὸν] fruit ·is cut down [ἐκκόπτεται – lit. (is) cut out] and thrown into the fire.
Luk_6:46 CAB "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and ·do not do [οὐ ποιεῖτε (same as Luk_6:43; Mat_3:10)] ·the things which I say [ἃ λέγω]?
Joh_14:15 CAB "If you love Me, keep ·[that (of)] My [the] commandments [τὰς ἐντολὰς τὰς ἐμὰς – lit. the perfected commandments those of mine]. … 23 …If anyone loves Me, he will keep ·[that (of)] My word [τὸν λόγονN-ASM μου]… 24 He who does not love Me does not keep ·[that (of)] My words [τοὺς λόγουςN-APM μου]…
Notice if you keep your “interpretation” instead of Jesus’ actual “Words” then you do not Love Jesus and you will certainly perish as a guilty religious criminal hypocrite.
1Jn_2:4 CAB He who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn_3:4-10 ALT Every one [Πᾶς ὁ]
– doing] [the (τὴν)]
sin ·[is] also practices [ποιεῖ
– doing] [the (ἡ)] lawlessness, and [the (ἡ)] sin is [the (ἡ)] lawlessness. 5 And youp know that that One was revealed [ἐφανερώθη]
so that [ἵνα]
·He should take away [ἄρῃ – lift up
(i.e. away) into the air] [that (of)
(τὰς)] our sins, and sin is not in Him. 6 Every one [πᾶς
ὁ] abiding [μένων – remaining]
in Him is not sinning; every one [πᾶς
ὁ] sinning has not seen [ἑώρακεν – or
beheld] Him, nor ·has come to know [ἔγνωκεν]
Him. 7 Little
children [or, [My] dear children], let
no one be leading youp
astray [fig., be deceiving youp]
– tricking you]; the one practicing [ποιῶν
– doing] [the (τὴν)]
righteousness is righteous, just [καθὼς – down (according)]
as He is righteous. 8 The
one practicing [ποιῶν
– doing] [the (τὴν)]
sin is from [ἐκ – lit. out of] the Devil [διαβόλου – lit. thorough (accusation) thrower],
because [ὅτι – (in)
that] the Devil [has been]
sinning from [the] beginning [ἀπ᾿ ἀρχῆς].
·For this [reason]
[εἰς τοῦτο – lit. into this] the Son of God
was revealed [ἐφανερώθη],
so that He should destroy [λύσῃ
– lose/“dissolve”] the
works of the Devil. 9 Every one
having been begotten [γεγεννημένος]
·from [ἐκ – out of] [the (τοῦ)] God is not practicing
– doing] sin, because [ὅτι – (in) that] His seed [σπέρμα – lit. sperm/seed] abides [μένει – remains]
in him, and he is not ·[powerfully] able [δύναται]
to be sinning, because [ὅτι
– (in) that] he has
been begotten from [ἐκ
– out of] [the (τοῦ)]
God. 10 By [ἐν – in]
this are revealed [φανερά]
[who are] the children [τέκνα
– lit. produced ones]
of [the (τοῦ)]
God and the children [τέκνα]
of the Devil: every one [πᾶς ὁ]
not practicing [ποιῶν
– doing] righteousness is not from [ἐκ – out of] [the (τοῦ)] God, and the one
not loving [that (of)] his brother.
[Note: [Slanted Brackets] are from ALT, and [regular brackets] are from us.]
We should realize that these are the minimum requirements for following Jesus and going to Heaven. Most church people don’t even begin to meet these standards, not to mention the average person. If you do not turn from all sin and get immersed (baptized) and discipled to obey all the Bible, you also will perish in the eternal hell as a child born out of the Devil.
If you do not get truly poor, and believe, and be thoroughly attracted to all Truth, you will deserve every bit of hell fire your dirty and sinful rich soul gets. The door is closing soon, and it is about to be shut right in your face if you don’t quickly get in the boat now, and come get help to follow and obey the real Jesus. If you do not believe, we will dust the dust off of our feet and go and proclaim in another city. Eventually we will find the poor, and they will believe and get the Real Salvation from sin proclaimed by the Bible, which is now also finally proclaimed through us.
Copyright © Josiahs Scott, All rights reserved (see below)
The only reason I put this here is to avoid people misusing this work with bad motives. This is officially copyrighted to protect it from those with money in mind, and to preserve it for free distribution, especially in the unlikely event that someone might think to make money off of it rather than maximizing its distribution. You are permitted and encouraged to freely copy and redistribute this work in its entirety, via standard copy machine or electronic documentation as long as you make no money off of it. If you wish to reproduce this work on any larger scale, please contact me at Josiahs@trueconnection.org. You may also quote this document, by citing the reference as:
“[Name of Bible Study]” By Josiahs Scott, www.TrueConnection.org