The Basics of Salvation
Created and Revised 2006-2009; Revised: 9/7/10; 5/17/14; 11/23/15 (mostly formatting); 7/23/16; 7/26/16
www.TrueConnection.org/salv -- shortcut to this Bible study
If you finally get poor/begging/spiritually starving and want to finally obey all the Bible, then the truth starts here: repent, leave everything you have, obey the Good Announcement, and come to get immersed and discipled into Perfect Truth.
· Get Poor in Spirit ASAP. (Only poor people go to heaven: www.TrueConnection.org/lux)
Repentance: Completely stop living in sin. (See: 1st
John 2, 3, & 5, etc.)
· Start obeying all the Bible (esp. the Words of Jesus, the Sermon on the Mount, etc.: Mat_5, Mat_6, Mat_7; Luk_6:20-49).
· Forsake All: Take up your death-steak (cross), forsake/leave/renounce everything you have. (Luk_14:25-35, etc.).
Discipleship: (A) Find a proclaimer with perfect Words of
Divine Truth (someone who truly represents the clean/Bible-obeying Jesus), (B) Get immersed in water (“baptized”),
and, (C) GET DISCIPLED! (No
discipleship = no heaven. Independent/self-directed learning = hell. -- See: Mat_28:18-20; Mar_16:15-18; Act_2:37-38; etc.)
· Turn from Your Dirty god(s): Repent of & renounce all worship / reverence / adoration / love for / personal relationship with your own (dirty) “jesus” (2Co_11:2-5, etc.) / personal guidance spirits (demons [δαιμόνια]) / god(s) as universally promoted in (virtually all) churches.
· No More Ketchup: Repent of believing in the dirty “ketchup” (fake blood) of antichrist which church people boast/brag about (1Co_1:17; 2Co_4:2; Mar_7:13, etc.).
Required Crucifixion = Real Faith in Clean Blood: Obey the clean/righteous blood of the
real/Bible-obeying Jesus enough to die to all sin/flesh/soul-ishness/indulgence/riches of this life with Him. (2Ti_2:11-12, etc.; Rom_8:17-18, etc.; Gal_2:19-20; Gal_5:24; Rom_8:3-4).
(Perfected proclaimers can help you know if/when the clean Jesus takes away all your sins with His real/clean blood).
Put on sufficient clothes to cover and hide all of the sexual features of your
body in public.
Note 1: Extreme Modesty is required for all those who follow Jesus.
Note 2 - Headcovering: For women Biblical modesty includes covering your head every time you go in public, as described in Num_5:11 (this shows that her head is normally covered), 1Co 11 (this explains why to keep it covered), and many other passages throughout the Bible.
· Absolute Purity: Repent of all romance/lust/indulgence/pseudo-love (visual/physical/emotional) that is outside of marriage (www.TrueConnection.org/pur)
· Throw away/burn/destroy all your music, your TV, video games, entertainment, etc. (in almost every case)
· Dump “Friends”, Get Around Disciples: Do everything you can to get away from the wrong people (those who stop you from obeying the Bible) and get around the right people (who help you obey all the Bible).
· Go/Travel/Move: After leaving everything in this life, go wherever needed / travel as far as it takes to hear truth and get discipled by people with Perfect Words / eternal life / Wisdom / all knowledge (Mat_12:42; Luk_11:31; 1Jo_2:20; etc.)
Act_2:37-38 CAB Now having heard this [that they were sinful enemies of God], they were cut to the heart, and they said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brothers, what shall we do?" 38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ [Χριστοῦ – anointed one] for the forgiveness of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Luk_14:33 RTA So in the same way, everyone [πᾶς] ·out from among [ἐξ] you all who does not forsake [ἀποτάσσεται – lit. arrange away from] everything [πᾶσι] ·[that] he has [τοῖς ἑαυτοῦ ὑπάρχουσιν – lit. those of his beginning under (substence)], cannot [οὐ δύναται – is not powerfully able (to)] be My disciple [μαθητής – apprentice-learner].
Luk_6:43 CAB "For [γάρ ἐστι] a good [καλὸν] tree does not produce [ποιοῦν – lit. do (same as Mat_3:10; Luk_6:46)] rotten [σαπρόν] fruit, nor [οὐδὲ] does a rotten [σαπρὸν] tree produce [ποιοῦν – lit. do] good [καλόν] fruit.
Mat_3:10 CAB But even now [ἤδη δὲ καὶ], the ax [ἀξίνη] is laid [κεῖται] to [πρὸς] the root of the trees. ·Therefore every [πᾶν οὖν] tree not producing [ποιοῦν V-PAP-NSN – lit. doing (same as Luk_6:43, _46)] good [καλὸν] fruit ·is cut down [ἐκκόπτεται – lit. (is) cut out] and thrown into the fire.
Luk_6:46 CAB "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and ·do not do [οὐ ποιεῖτε (same as Luk_6:43; Mat_3:10)] ·the things which I say [ἃ λέγω]?
Joh_14:15 CAB "If you love Me, keep ·[that (of)] My [the] commandments [τὰς ἐντολὰς τὰς ἐμὰς – lit. the perfected commandments those of mine]. … 23 …If anyone loves Me, he will keep ·[that (of)] My word [τὸν λόγονN-ASM μου]… 24 He who does not love Me does not keep ·[that (of)] My words [τοὺς λόγουςN-APM μου]…
1Jn 2:4 CAB He who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1Jn 3:4-10 ALT Every
one [Πᾶς ὁ]
[ποιῶν – doing] [the (τὴν)] sin ·[is]
also practices [ποιεῖ
– doing] [the (ἡ)]
lawlessness, and [the (ἡ)] sin is [the (ἡ)]
lawlessness. 5 And youp
know that that One was revealed [ἐφανερώθη]
so that [ἵνα]
should take away [ἄρῃ – lift up
(i.e. away) into the air] [that (of)
(τὰς)] our sins, and sin is not in
Him. 6 Every
one [πᾶς ὁ]
– remaining] in Him is not sinning; every one [πᾶς
ὁ] sinning has not seen [ἑώρακεν – or
beheld] Him, nor ·has
come to know [ἔγνωκεν]
Little children [or, [My] dear children], let no one be
leading youp astray [fig., be deceiving youp]
[πλανάτω – tricking you]; the one practicing
[ποιῶν – doing] [the (τὴν)]
righteousness is righteous, just [καθὼς
– down (according)] as He is righteous. 8 The
one practicing [ποιῶν – doing] [the (τὴν)] sin is from
[ἐκ – lit. out of]
the Devil [διαβόλου
– lit. thorough (accusation) thrower],
because [ὅτι – (in) that]
the Devil [has
been] sinning from [the] beginning [ἀπ᾿
– lit. into this] the Son
of God was revealed [ἐφανερώθη],
so that He should destroy [λύσῃ
the works of the Devil. 9 Every one having been begotten [γεγεννημένος]
·from [ἐκ – out of] [the (τοῦ)]
God is not practicing [ποιεῖ
– doing] sin, because [ὅτι – (in) that]
His seed [σπέρμα
– lit. sperm/seed] abides [μένει – remains]
in him, and he is not ·[powerfully] able [δύναται]
to be sinning, because [ὅτι – (in) that] he has been begotten from [ἐκ – out of] [the (τοῦ)]
God. 10 By
[ἐν – in] this are
the children [τέκνα
– lit. produced ones] of [the (τοῦ)] God and the
of the Devil: every one [πᾶς ὁ] not
– doing] righteousness
is not from [ἐκ – out of] [the (τοῦ)] God, and
the one not loving [that (of)] his brother.
[Note: [Slanted Brackets] are from ALT, and [regular brackets] are from us.]
We should realize that these are the minimum requirements for following Jesus and going to Heaven. Most church people don’t even begin to meet these standards, not to mention the average person. If you do not turn from all sin and get immersed (baptized) and discipled to obey all the Bible, you also will perish in the eternal hell as a child born out of the Devil.
If you do not get truly poor, and believe, and be thoroughly attracted to all truth, you will deserve every bit of hell fire your dirty and sinful rich soul gets. The door is closing soon, and it is about to be shut right in your face if you don’t quickly get in the boat now, and come get help to follow and obey the real Jesus. If you do not believe, we will dust the dust off of our feet and go and proclaim in another city. Eventually we will find the poor, and they will believe and get the Real Salvation from sin proclaimed by the Bible, which is now also finally proclaimed through us.
Copyright © Josiahs Scott, All rights reserved (see below)
The only reason I put this here is to avoid people misusing this work with bad motives. This is officially copyrighted to protect it from those with money in mind, and to preserve it for free distribution, especially in the unlikely event that someone might think to make money off of it rather than maximizing its distribution. You are permitted and encouraged to freely copy and redistribute this work in its entirety, via standard copy machine or electronic documentation as long as you make no money off of it. If you wish to reproduce this work on any larger scale, please contact me at Josiahs@trueconnection.org. You may also quote this document, by citing the reference as:
“[Name of Bible Study]” By Josiahs Scott, www.TrueConnection.org