Truth Obsession!

Recognizing and Loving the Hard Truth that Virtually No one Else is Obeying & Being Saved By

Beating the Odds and not Being Deceived in the End Times

go against everything false and wicked deception preaches and finally honor God By Obsessing over the TRUTH!

 

Josiahs Scott, Josiahs@trueconnection.org, www.TrueConnection.org

Mon, 1/20/03 (1st MNBS; original title: TRUTH); 3/24/03 (Mon); 3/25/04 (Th; Word: Created: TRUTH-4; Printed); 8/18/08; 3/4/10; 9/27/12 (Formatted Titles); 6/12/13; 6/19/16 (Let God be True -- recompiled); 7/22/16; 10/18/16 (Word: Modified); 2/16/17 (Re-compiled, and retitled: TRUTH Obsession!); 2/18/17 (added/recompiled: Ignorance Compels Us) other date(s); 2/2/19 (recompiled Absolute Truth)

 

Companion Bible Studies

        The Bible is True

        TRUTH Obsession!

        Letteral Obedience

 

>> Additions/ TODO!

>> Additions -- Wisdom

 

AbsoluteTruth

Love-Truth

Righteous Justice

 

Wisdom of Clean Truth

 

Ignorance Compels Us

 

Rhyming With Truth

 

 

 

These are unpublished personal notes for our community.

Like usual, in cases like this, you should contact us so that we can teach you all of these exciting and helpful things.

 

 

This is the only way you are going to make it!

Loving the truth is the only way you can find any favor of the four of the throne of God!

 

Contents

Let God be True, and Every man a Liar 3

Liars Go to Hell 4

Real Prophecy & Hope Means Believing Hard Facts. 4

Rhyming With Truth. 5

Obsession! 6

Part 1. 6

1. Truth -- Its Important! 6

2. The Problem We Dont Think That Its Important 7

A. George Barna. 8

B. Foundation. 8

C. The Bible. 9

Does Being Zealous for Theology Matter?. 9

Purified Doctrine. 9

A. People Dont Take It Seriously. 9

B. How False Doctrine Defiles. 9

3. What do I do?. 10

A. Guard your heart 10

B. Entrusting. 10

C. Romans 3:4. 10

D. Die to Your Philosophy. 11

E. Solid Food. 12

Fiction, Fantasy, & Truth! 12

Fantasy is Wrong. 12

Part 2 How To Remain True. 12

1. Relating to Others Warnings for the end times. 12

2. Relating to Yourself 12

Part 3 How to REALLY Love the Truth. 13

1. Dethroning Self-Generated Morality. 13

Extra Scriptures/ thoughts. 13

Bible Relationship. 13

Getting Love-Truth. 13

Defining Fleshly Arguments. 13

You Do Not Need Love vs. Truth! 13

Truth is Needed... 13

Psalm 51 God Wants Truth. 14

2Thesalinians 2 The Love of the Truth You Need it! 14

Real Love is Dependent on Truth... 14

1Corinthians 13: Love Rejoices In Truth. 14

1John 3: Love in Truth You Must Do it! 14

2John: THE ELDER Loves in Truth The Right Example. 14

1Peter 1: Truth Prepares You for Love It is NOT a Balancing Act! 15

Romans 12: Let Love Be Without Hypocrisy. 15

Zechariah 8: Love Truth And Peace. 15

Real Truth is Dependent on Real Love... 16

Ephesians 4: Doing Truth in Love. 16

1Corinthians 8: Intellectual Pride = Loving False Knowledge. 16

1Corinthians 4: You Are No Different 17

Luke 9, Mark 9: Disciples Debate Who Would be the Greatest?. 17

Community Values that Oppose Such Competition. 17

Righteous Justice Bible study. 18

When God is Potently Present in Person, Justice just has to Happen. 18

Justice is NOT equality, it is what is Right 18

Being Attracted to Hardcore Truth is Actually a Fundamental Belief in Justice. 19

Wisdom Of Clean Truth. 19

Smart Fool! 20

knowledge that cannot be transferred is not real knowledge. 20

The confidence that comes through borrowed knowledge is always Hypocrisy. 20

Dont Let Your Ignorance and Unhappy Incompetence Be Another Persons Guilt and or Disapproval 21

Knowledge can Make You Rich & Riches Can Make You Foolish. 21

Wisdom vs. Knowledge. 21

Ignorance Compels Us. 21

Absolute Truth. 22

Explanation. 22

1. The Exhortation and Charge to Repent of Opinions and Believe Truth. 22

Introduction. 22

What I Got From Prayer 22

2. Miscellaneous. 25

A "Meditation Verse" Assignment 26

Bad Examples. 27

"Stand Up For What You Believe". 27

Edited Excerpts. 28

How Harshly To Treat People about their Opinions. 28

Tolerance vs. Patience. 29

3. A Biblical Teaching About Opinions. 30

The Following Sections. 30

The Bible on Opinions. 30

The Examples. 34

End. 37

Additions. 38

The Blessed Scandal of Truth! 39

Write Scripture on the Wall! 39

Harsh Prophesies. 40

--------------- 40

Lie Statistics. 40

Fools Hate Reverence and Slavish Faithful Truth Obedience. 40

Faith-Truth. 40

Anti-Whimsical Truth. 41

Doctrine -- Intern Presentation. 41

Why Its Important: 41

Bad Doctrine. 41

Doctrine -- General Exhortation. 41

Test Doctrine. 41

Doctrine Part 2. 42

 

Let God be True, and Every man a Liar

6/19/16 (Recompiled from FAQs); 2/22/17

 

Main verse: Rom_3:3-4

 

People in General:

Deu_18:18-20

Act_3:22-23

But false Prophet:

Deu_13:3-5

 

Peter:

Mar_8:32-33

Gal_2:14

 

Who are we but servants?

Baptism - 1Co_1:12-15

Servants - 1Co_3:4-5

 

Not as we had expected:

2Co_8:5

 

Bereans:

Act_17:11

 

 

Zec_8:16-19 CAB These are the things which you shall do: speak truth everyone with his neighbor; judge truth and peaceable judgment in your gates: 17 and let none of you devise evil in his heart against his neighbor, and love not a false oath: for all these things I hate, says the Lord Almighty. 18 And the word of the Lord Almighty came to me, saying, 19 Thus says the Lord Almighty, The fourth fast, and the fifth fast, and the seventh fast, and the tenth fast, shall be to the house of Judah for joy and gladness, and for good feasts; and you shall rejoice; therefore love the truth, and peace.

 

Sir_4:25-31 Brenton In no wise speak against the truth; but be abashed of the error of thine ignorance. 26 Be not ashamed to confess thy sins; and force not the course of the river. 27 Make not thyself an underling to a foolish man; neither accept the person of the mighty. 28 Strive for the truth unto death, and the Lord shall fight for thee. 29 Be not hasty in thy tongue, and in thy deeds slack and remiss. 30 Be not as a lion in thy house, nor frantick among thy servants. 31 Let not thine hand be stretched out to receive, and shut when thou shouldest repay.

 

7/7/16

Exo_23:2 WEB You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; neither shall you testify in court to side with a multitude to pervert justice;

Exo_23:2 CAB You shall not associate with the multitude for evil. You shall not join yourself with a multitude to turn aside with the majority so as to shut out judgment.

Exo_23:2 Greek οὐκ ἔσῃ μετὰ πλειόνων ἐπὶ κακίᾳ. οὐ προστεθήσῃ μετὰ πλήθους ἐκκλῖναι μετὰ πλειόνων ὥστε ἐκκλῖναι κρίσιν.

 

 

Liars Go to Hell

3/25/17

 

Devils native language

 

OT > NT Changes

 

Pauls Sin Lists

 

Rev: lie -- ES search

 

It is hopeless, we will each keep going in the error of his way

 

Real Prophecy & Hope Means Believing Hard Facts

Real Prophecy Means Real Faithfulness To Hard Facts And This Gives You A Real Answers And Real Hope

7/22/16; 2/22/17

 

Real prophecy gives you the straight truth even when it is to a righteous person seeking out mercy.

Real prophecy gives you truth after being faithful to the truth and not flattering for compromising - and in that context it gives you a real answer and hope, then you know that it is reliable and true.

 

2Ki 22:14 WEB So Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam, and Achbor, and Shaphan, and Asaiah, went to Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe (now she lived in Jerusalem in the second quarter); and they talked with her.

2Ki 22:14 CAB So Hilkiah the priest went, and Ahikam, Achobor, Shaphan, and Asaiah, to Huldah the prophetess, the mother of Shallum, son of Tikvah, son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe; and she dwelt in Jerusalem in Masena; and they spoke to her.

2Ki 22:14 καὶ ἐπορεύθη Χελκιας ὁ ἱερεὺς καὶ Αχικαμ καὶ Αχοβωρ καὶ Σαφφαν καὶ Ασαιας πρὸς Ολδαν τὴν προφῆτιν γυναῖκα Σελλημ υἱοῦ Θεκουε υἱοῦ Αραας τοῦ ἱματιοφύλακος, καὶ αὐτὴ κατῴκει ἐν Ιερουσαλημ ἐν τῇ μασενα, καὶ ἐλάλησαν πρὸς αὐτήν.

2Ki 22:15 She said to them, Thus says Yahweh, the God of Israel: Tell the man who sent you to me,

2Ki 22:15 And she said to them, Thus says the Lord God of Israel: Say to the man that sent you to Me,

2Ki 22:15 καὶ εἶπεν αὐτοῖς Τάδε λέγει κύριος ὁ θεὸς Ισραηλ Εἴπατε τῷ ἀνδρὶ τῷ ἀποστείλαντι ὑμᾶς πρός με

2Ki 22:16 Thus says Yahweh, Behold, I will bring evil on this place, and on its inhabitants, even all the words of the book which the king of Judah has read.

2Ki 22:16 Thus says the Lord: Behold, I bring evil upon this place, and upon them that dwell in it, even all the words of the book which the king of Judah has read:

2Ki 22:16 Τάδε λέγει κύριος Ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἐπάγω κακὰ ἐπὶ τὸν τόπον τοῦτον καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐνοικοῦντας αὐτόν, πάντας τοὺς λόγους τοῦ βιβλίου, οὓς ἀνέγνω βασιλεὺς Ιουδα,

2Ki 22:17 Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense to other gods, that they might provoke me to anger with all the work of their hands, therefore my wrath shall be kindled against this place, and it shall not be quenched.

2Ki 22:17 because they have forsaken Me, and burnt incense to other gods, that they might provoke Me with the works of their hands; therefore My wrath shall burn forth against this place, and shall not be quenched.

2Ki 22:17 ἀνθ᾿ ὧν ἐγκατέλιπόν με καὶ ἐθυμίων θεοῖς ἑτέροις, ὅπως παροργίσωσίν με ἐν τοῖς ἔργοις τῶν χειρῶν αὐτῶν, καὶ ἐκκαυθήσεται ὁ θυμός μου ἐν τῷ τόπῳ τούτῳ καὶ οὐ σβεσθήσεται.

2Ki 22:18 But to the king of Judah, who sent you to inquire of Yahweh, thus you shall tell him, Thus says Yahweh, the God of Israel: As touching the words which you have heard,

2Ki 22:18 And to the king of Judah that sent you to inquire of the Lord-thus shall you say to him, Thus says the Lord God of Israel: As for the words which you have heard;

2Ki 22:18 καὶ πρὸς βασιλέα Ιουδα τὸν ἀποστείλαντα ὑμᾶς ἐπιζητῆσαι τὸν κύριον τάδε ἐρεῖτε πρὸς αὐτόν Τάδε λέγει κύριος ὁ θεὸς Ισραηλ Οἱ λόγοι, οὓς ἤκουσας,

2Ki 22:19 because your heart was tender, and you humbled yourself before Yahweh, when you heard what I spoke against this place, and against its inhabitants, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and have torn your clothes, and wept before me; I also have heard you, says Yahweh.

2Ki 22:19 because your heart was softened, and you were humbled before Me, when you heard all that I spoke against this place, and against the inhabitants of it, that it should be utterly destroyed and accursed, and you tore your clothes, and wept before Me; I also have heard, says the Lord.

2Ki 22:19 ἀνθ᾿ ὧν ὅτι ἡπαλύνθη ἡ καρδία σου καὶ ἐνετράπης ἀπὸ προσώπου κυρίου, ὡς ἤκουσας ὅσα ἐλάλησα ἐπὶ τὸν τόπον τοῦτον καὶ ἐπὶ τοὺς ἐνοικοῦντας αὐτὸν τοῦ εἶναι εἰς ἀφανισμὸν καὶ εἰς κατάραν, καὶ διέρρηξας τὰ ἱμάτιά σου καὶ ἔκλαυσας ἐνώπιον ἐμοῦ, καί γε ἐγὼ ἤκουσα, λέγει κύριος.

2Ki 22:20 Therefore, behold, I will gather you to your fathers, and you shall be gathered to your grave in peace, neither shall your eyes see all the evil which I will bring on this place. They brought the king word again.

2Ki 22:20 It shall not be so. Therefore, behold, I will add you to your fathers, and you shall be gathered to your tomb in peace, and your eyes shall not see any among all the evils which I bring upon this place.

2Ki 22:20 οὐχ οὕτως· ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ προστίθημί σε πρὸς τοὺς πατέρας σου, καὶ συναχθήσῃ εἰς τὸν τάφον σου ἐν εἰρήνῃ, καὶ οὐκ ὀφθήσεται ἐν τοῖς ὀφθαλμοῖς σου ἐν πᾶσιν τοῖς κακοῖς, οἷς ἐγώ εἰμι ἐπάγω ἐπὶ τὸν τόπον τοῦτον. καὶ ἐπέστρεψαν τῷ βασιλεῖ τὸ ῥῆμα.

 

 

 

 

 

Rhyming With Truth

(Other partial dates); 12/24/15 (officially written down); 3/25/16; 5/10/16; 3/14/17; 4/9/17

 

-- under construction --

 

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

---------------

7/6/18

Church person named genteel because they think their gift is being gentle, but their just confusing that because they are a gentile.

---------------

What church people are referring to

4/21/16

church people are professionals at making every valuable word absolutely useless and vain -- making all reference to virue point to sinful vanity.

You boast in what you pretend is 'the holy ghost', and it is a ghost alright, but there ant a thing holy about it.

Yes, it's a ghost, and almost always it is dirty as all the other ghosts in the honted house where it came from.

Grace = sinning and still going to heaven

'Faith' = superstition

as soon as you subtract obedience, that's all you got left...

'christ' = antichrist

 

---------------

Thats not Truth, thats Goof!

Love or Shove?

dove, glove, gov, of, shove

shove/flattery/lust

 

Grace or Lace/Mace/ ace/Taiste/Waist

ace, base, bass, brace, caisse, case, cayce, chace, chase, crace, dace, drace, face, frace, glace, graisse, heyse, lace, mace, mais, nace, pace, place, race, rais, space, thrace, trace, vase, wace, {brace

full of frills and soft and fine luxury

 

Thats not Hope, thats Cope -- a lie that helps you cope with the discouragements of this life.

 

The Kingdom of Heaven, or The Kingdom of Leaven?

 

Not j.c.

Ronald McDonald

 

Not blood, just ketchup.

Not blood, crud.

 

Not died, just Fried

He says he died for you

But he really just fried you an unhealthy hamburger to get you to eat garbage that will kill you.

 

Not j.c.

But grease-puss [grease-us]

 

Believe = make believe

Faith = superstition

 

The Vanity of Ketchup At Death

10/18/16

>> comp: OUC | Truth

 

Not blood, but just cheap and unhealthy dressing on McDonalds burgers

 

The desire of my uncle died with him

 

 

Obsession!

Always Obsessing Over Truth ALL THE TIME

3/14/17; 3/20/17; 3/26/17; 5/4/17

 

>> compare / combine????

>> LO: Truth is Always in the Thoughts of the Righteous

 

 

Psa_10:4 WEB The wicked, in the pride of his face, has no room in his thoughts for God.

Psa_10:4 LB?? The sinner has provoked the Lord: according to the abundance of his pride he will not seek after Him; God is not before him.

Psa_10:4 (9:25) παρώξυνεν τὸν κύριον ὁ ἁμαρτωλός Κατὰ τὸ πλῆθος τῆς ὀργῆς αὐτοῦ οὐκ ἐκζητήσει· οὐκ ἔστιν ὁ θεὸς ἐνώπιον αὐτοῦ.

>> sync (Psa_10:4): LUX | LO > Assuming non-insp | TrOb -- 7.23.18 √

 

>>Scrip:

In his law he meditates day and night

>> TSK

 

Thoughts on God

 

>>Scrip:

no longer living lives for the lusts of men...

>> Rather, always obsess and think on truth.

>> what are you living your life for? You can tell by examining what youre always thinking and talking about.

>> as others have partly said: show me how you spend your free time and your money, and I can show you where your heart is at.

 

The great thing about truth is that you cannot idolize it.

 

With just about everything else, you Gotta be careful about how much attention and love an obsession you give it.

 

But with the truth, you can give it all of your endless obsession and it will never become an idol, as long as you are doing your obsessive zeal in truth!

 

>> God is not in all their thoughts

>> TSK

>> as you rise up and sit down

 

set your mind on things above

> tsk

 

Pro 23:17 WEB Don't let your heart envy sinners; but rather fear Yahweh all the day long.

Pro 23:17 LB Let not your heart envy sinners, but be in the fear of the Lord all the day.

Pro 23:17 μὴ ζηλούτω ἡ καρδία σου ἁμαρτωλούς, ἀλλὰ ἐν φόβῳ κυρίου ἴσθι ὅλην τὴν ἡμέραν·

 

Psa 10:4 The wicked, in the pride of his face, has no room in his thoughts for God.

Psa 10:4 The sinner has provoked the Lord: according to the abundance of his pride he will not seek after Him; God is not before him.

Psa 10:4 (9:25) παρώξυνεν τὸν κύριον ὁ ἁμαρτωλός Κατὰ τὸ πλῆθος τῆς ὀργῆς αὐτοῦ οὐκ ἐκζητήσει· οὐκ ἔστιν ὁ θεὸς ἐνώπιον αὐτοῦ.

 

>>Scrip:

Sitting down and rising up

 

 

 

Part 1

 

1. Truth -- Its Important!

 

A. Over 200 references in BIBLE (214 NIV, 224 KJV)

 

B. JESUS said, I tell you the truth, 80 times out of all the Gospels

 

C. The Bible:

 

Joh 1:14 KJVA the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

 

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

 

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

JN 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

 

Joh 18:37 (KJV-Based) for this purpose I came into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice.

 

1Jo 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

 

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

 

Rev 3:7 KJV These things says he that is holy, he that is true

14 faithful and True witness ● 19:11 faithful and True witness

 

No Lie

Do you think the very manifestation of God almighty in the flesh bringing grace and truth in fullness is going to leave this area of truth the same?

It would be foolish of us to proceed with the previous model of things in this area as though Jesus never came and did a profound work on the earth in this.

We have available to us the infinite fullness of truth unlike any other age past.

 

Things Change:

Physical Kingdom what is the solution of witches? Burn and stone them!

- was David (and other righteous kings) wrong for this? Absolutely not! They were defending an earth-based kingdom which God was truly doing at this point in history, by carrying out the instructions of the covenant that they were given for just such a kingdom.

 

Spiritual Kingdom what is the solution for those who are demon-possessed?

Cast them out! Spiritual warfare! It happens upon finding our kingdom in the heavenlies, that we must come and defend this kingdom solely by the spiritual warfare due to its essence.

 

They were made perfect (Heb 11: rahab, then last verse, then ch 12 on perfection)

Now what about lying?

If something did not change then please name just ONE example in the NT where someone rightly lied to save their life.

Actually the one example we do have, is when Peter lied to save his life in denying Jesus, and was this right? Was he not called to such extreme repentance and brokenness for his restoration? So shall we think for a moment it is appropriate to lie to save our life and or our family? No, on the contrary! In the Bible, it was better to die for the truth than to stand for a lie!

But you say If they ask me about Jesus then I would not lie, but otherwise, if they dont know we are christians and they intend to do us harm then it ok to lie to save your life. Really? Is it so that there is a part of your life that does not preach Jesus? In this case there is none of your life that has Jesus. Either your whole life preaches Him, or you are flatly denying Him.

 

-look up all truth references:

I am waytruth (Jn 14:6)

No lie is of the truth

We can do nothing against the truth

Thinking m lie will bring God more glory means your condemnation is just (Rom 3)

 

 

2. The Problem We Dont Think That Its Important

 

A. George Barna

Quotes From Making True Disciples and Jason Duenas book review

 

Chapter 1

● Unless we embrace a comprehensive and far-reaching commitment to radical change in how we conduct our lives and our ministries, we are doomed to minimal results.

 

● The things that got us to where we are today will not get us to where we need to be tomorrow.

 

● Doing more of what youre already doing wont take you to the next level. Doing more of the same and doing it better wont get you there either.

 

Chapter 3

● Most believers are satisfied to engage in a process without regard for the product.

 

● Small groups do well with fellowship but falter when it comes to facilitating transformation.

 

Chapter 4 Living differently

        WORSHIP:

          ● Less than 25% consciously strive to make worship part of their lifestyle.

        ● 42% were unable to provide a substantive or reasonable reply to what worship means.

        EVANGELISM:

        ● Less than half of all believers (46%) felt strongly that they have a responsibility to communicate their faith to nonbelievers. ● In the past year 55% shared their faith with a non-Christian ● Only 1% believe they have the spiritual gift of evangelism.

        Only 8% feel adequately prepared to effectively share their faith.

        DOCTRINE:

        80% believe God helps those who help themselves

        47% disagree with the fact that people who do not consciously accept Jesus as their Savior will be condemned to hell.

        51% believe if a person is generally good, he will earn a place in heaven.

        1/3 doubt the truth about the Bible

        40% claim Jesus committed sins.

        More than 25% reject Jesus physical resurrection.

        Majority believe that the Holy Spirit and Satan are not living entities but are symbolic.

        Slightly less that half (44%) believe there is an absolute moral truth.

        Only 1% had both a firm and biblically based opinion on the thirteen tested statements.

        STEWARDSHIP:

        Very few believe that we have been blessed in order to be a blessing to others.

        8% tithed during the year.

        16% (twice as much) gave nothing to their church as gave 10% or more of their income.

        SERVICE:

        50% do nothing to serve their church or other people throughout the year.

        50% either do not know what their spiritual gift is or claim God did not give them a gift.

        1/3 gave time and money to helping the poor.

Duenas summary:

Barna concludes this chapter with scores of statistics revealing that believers look and act identical to nonbelievers in their behaviors, attitudes, opinions, and values. I believe it is a mockery to Jesus Himself for those to claim His name to look exactly like those who dont. It is just not right for the church to have missed the mark by so much.

 

91 % of christians lie regularly (And all liars go to Hell: Rev 21:8)

 

B. Foundation

You should start with a foundation that realizes with sobriety, that the whole church system is a loss from the get go. Who ever is saved is a special blessing from the Lord.

 

C. The Bible

22 Many will tell me in that day 23 Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'

Mat 7:13-23 WEB "Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it. 14 How narrow is the gate, and restricted is the way that leads to life! Few are those who find it.

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16 By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit. 18 A good tree can't produce evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn't grow good fruit is cut down, and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore, by their fruits you will know them.

21 Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will tell me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?' 23 Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'

>> SOM | Testimony | Dis | GCA / API

 

Does Being Zealous for Theology Matter?

 

-- under construction --

 

Sloppy and unthoughtful people like to boast how they dont think theology matters or is even interesting to think about, but knowing truth vs how zealous you are for falsehood, directly determines whether or not you connect to the right truth spiritually.

 

Act_10: -- as soon as they knew

 

 

 

Purified Doctrine

How Doctrine affects your Life

2/23/02 (Sat); 8/25/09 (Win: Modified); 2/21/17 (recompiled)

 

>> this is another Bible study RE compiled and inserted here

>> this probably needs to be combined with what was already said previously

 

-- under construction --

 

I think Yall are generally good, but what useful warning can I give you?

Have Purified Doctrine, because it subconsciously leeks out of your daily life.

 

Story: Skipn silver coins on the water

 

A. People Dont Take It Seriously

 

-- under construction --

 

Story: You know the Doctrine(AKA. its not as important)

 

-Not convinced it maters what you believe?

Dating *(it really disconnects you weather you feel it or not) *(determines weather you stand or fall)

-Sauls Sacrifice= little was important (1 Sam 15:12)

-Faithful with littlefaithful with much (Mt. 25:21, & Lk 19:17)

 

Testimony: Seen so many killed B/C of False doctrine.

 

 

B. How False Doctrine Defiles

 

-- under construction --

 

Point: One of the biggest downfalls is agreeing with bad/untruth (no yoke your self)

(Brings unconscious Disconnection)

 

-Ch Life course:

Dan 1:8 Resolved in his heart not to defile himself

 

Sometimes = More our fault Sometimes = Not as much our fault

More: Carelessness

Less: Not big sin but missing out on GODs promises.

 

At its worst:

Hosea 4:6:My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, you will not be priest to me: seeing that you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

 

But with us, its like: Why am I not close 2 GOD -With all your getting get understanding. Train

censes

 

 

So

1 Pet 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, that walks around, seeking whom he may devour:

 

Confession: Tendency 2 overstress, (seeing bunch fall) But

2 Corinthians 2:11:Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Not about stressing, But wisely avoiding corruption.

 

Conclusion: Dont be a Pharisee, but

.be a good minister of JESUS Christ Nourished up in the Words of faith and of good Doctrine (1Tim 4:6)

 

-- now back to previous numbering --

 

3. What do I do?

Other (much older) dates (); 2/21/17

 

A. Guard your heart

Pro_4:23 WEB Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it is the wellspring of life.

 

Deu_4:9 LITV Only, be on guard for yourself and keep your soul carefully, that you do not forget

 

Deu_11:16 MKJV Take heed to yourselves that your heart may not be deceived

 

1Ki_2:4 WEB [Kings remaining on the throne] If your children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul

 

Mat_13:18 WEB "Hear, then, the parable of the farmer. [13:3] 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and doesn't understand it, the evil one comes, and snatches away that which has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown by the roadside.

 

B. Entrusting

Joh_2:23 (KJV-based) Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, in the feast day, many believed4100 in [and entrusted themselves to] his name, when they saw the miracles which He did. 24 But Jesus did not believed4100/[entrust] himself unto them, because He knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

 

believed (from 1Jn 2:23-24).

Verse 23 Greek: επιστευσαν4100, Verse 24 επιστευεν4100.

But same Greek word with this definition:

G4100 πιστεύω pisteuō pist-yoo'-o

From G4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), that is, credit; by implication to entrust (especially ones spiritual well being to Christ): - believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

 

 

C. Romans 3:4

Yes, let God be true, but every man a liar. As it is written, That you might be justified in your words, And might prevail when you are judged. (WEB/KJV)

 

1Co 3:4-5 For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," aren't you fleshly? 5 Who then is Apollos, and who is Paul, but servants through whom you believed; and each as the Lord gave to him? (WEB)

 

1Sa 2:22-29 And Eli was very old and had heard all that his sons did to Israel, and how they lay with the women who served at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

27 And a man of God came to Eli [The Lord asked Eli didnt I appoint you priests?] 29 Why do you kick at My sacrifice and at My offering which I commanded in My habitation?

And honor your sons above Me, to make yourselves fat with the best of all the offerings of My people? (LITV-Based)

 

D. Die to Your Philosophy

Letting every man be a liar includes you and your philosophy

 

---------------

? >>>>>>Pro 23:4 Dont work to be rich: cease from your own wisdom. (KJV-Based) <<<<<<<<<<<<

 

From worldly wisdom, which persuades men to use all possible means to get riches.

(John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible)

---------------

 

Pro_26:12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. (WEB)

 

Pro_26:16 WEB The sluggard is wiser in his own eyes Than seven men who answer with discretion.

 

Pro_12:15 WEB The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who is wise listens to counsel.

 

Isa_5:21 WEB Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!

(Rom 11:25 I dont want you to be wise in own eyes)

 

Pro_28:26 He that trusts in his own heart is a fool: but whoever walks wisely, he shall be delivered. (KJV-Based)

 

Rom_1:22 KJV Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

 

Pro_3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding (NIV)

 

Pro_3:7 Be not wise in your own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. (KJV-Based)

 

[Read 1Co_1:17-30] 1Co_1:17-20 not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? Hasnt God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men 27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise (KJV-Based)

 

1Co 3:18-20 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seems to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. (KJV-Based)

 

1Co 8:1-2 We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. 2 But if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he doesn't yet know as he ought to know. (WEB)

 

Isa 47:10 KJV your wisdom and your knowledge, have perverted you

[and you have said in your heart, I , and none else beside me.]

 

He has made them foolish, and if you join them then you to join their foolishness!!

 

If you dont consistently replace your wisdom with the Truth in the Bible, then you are going to be made a fool by God! Your previous philosophies about God must be counted as dung! Dont let it hurt to exchange and sacrifice them, for the Truth.

 

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

 

E. Solid Food

Heb_5:14 But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

 

Truth vs Goof

2/28/21

 

Problem Noticer vs Problem Solver

Its not good enough to notice the problem; The real hero loves enough to have the right answer!

2/28/21

>> See: PCD

 

Ultimately, it does no good to simply notice the problem.

I mean: an alarm is potentially better than shear silence, but ultimately, its really a rescuer we need.

We need problem solvers more than problem noticers (as I say in a parable in the business world, but now much deeper and more serious when it comes to Truth).

 

Problem Noticers Are Usually Hypocritical Complainers

        Problem noticers can verge on simply complaining without making anything better.

        and the reason is: that they are actually part of the same problem they are complaining about -- otherwise they would have an answer for fixing the problems which they themselves have so wisely abstained from!

        Complainers are always hypocritical because they themselves are part of the problem and participating in the very things that cause the very problems which inconvenience them.

        Everybody causes the very same problems for all the rest of the world and each man complains against his neighbor for the negative consequences that trouble them.

        If you are tired of getting burnt, then stop lighting the fire!

        Get cured of your hypocritical, and very foolish Matrix-complex, and be more True than liars and their fake hollywood miracles!

 

Noticing problems is not good enough.

 

What we really need is someone who has the right ANSWER -- and thats really what makes you True!

 

Thats how we can differentiate between Detection vs (real) Discernment

 

 

Whos Working for Who?

2/11/20; 2/19/20

>> see: WkEth: Attitude of capability

 

Problem Noticer You end up working for them

Problem Solver they are truly working for you

 

Problem Noticers bring up problems and occupy you by having you run around and solve their problems so that they will keep (theoretically) working for you

 

Problem Solvers notice what you need and free up your time by taking things off of your plate that you otherwise could not trust anyone else with, and before the Problem Solver came to the rescue you usually could not succeed in delegating such tasks

 

Problem Noticers create the notion that if you want something done right you got to do it yourself, but problem solvers force this proverb to be obsolete and overtaken by their innovation and love for providing answers!

 

 

Fiction, Fantasy, & Truth!

Fiction, Fantasy, TV, Imagination, & Truth!

10/7/18

 

Parables are not fantasy

 

Fantasy is Wrong

10/7/18

 

Fantasy is bad because it competes with the realm of truth you need in order to reach into the unseen spiritual realm and have perception to weed out lies.

Because fantasy is a contradiction of reality, therefore, when you participate in fantasy you destroy the integrity you need in order to contradict the delusions of evil.

Fantasy happens in your imagination and burs the lens through which you peer into the spiritual realm.

You cannot overcome the unsound insanity of an evil spirit in others if you yourself are not true and clean and sound in this very same area they are particularly defeated.

The difference between one who fantasizes and one who is demonized is a matter of time and temporary strengh and health. As soon as you break, there is no longer much of a difference, if any at all.

 

 

 

 

 

Part 2 How To Remain True

 

1. Relating to Others Warnings for the end times

 

-- under construction --

 

Acts 20:25-31 (Wolves) And now, behold, I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Therefore I remind you this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not held back from declaring to you all the counsel of God. 28 Therefore be careful unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he has purchased with his own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departing grievous wolves shall enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. 31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I did not stop warning every one night and day with tears. (KJV-based)

 

2 Peter 2:1-3 (Heresies, Shame way of Truth, Covetousness)But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in condeming heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their condemned684 ways; because of whom the way of truth shall be spoken evil of. 3 And through covetousness they shall with sly words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time does not wait, and their condemnation does not sleep.

 

2TI 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own lusts, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. [4] They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. (NIV-based) 5 But you be sober in all things,

 

1TI 6:3 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, [4] he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions [5] and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain. (NIV)

 

Jn 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (NIV)

2Thes 2:1-12 1 Now we beseech you, brothers, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for it will not be, except there first come a falling away, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

9 whose coming is after the working (energy, effectual working) of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness (delusion) of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be condemned who did not believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (KJB??)

 

Mtt 24:23-27 Then if any man shall say unto you, look, here is the Christ, or there; dont believe it. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Look, I have told you before. 26 Therefore if they shall say unto you, Look, he is in the desert; do not go forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; dont believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (JSV)

 

2. Relating to Yourself

 

-- under construction --

 

1Joh_3:6-10 Whoever remains in Him does not continue to sin. Whoever continues to sin has not seen Him, or known Him. 7 Little children, dont let anyone deceive you: he that does what is right is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He that continues to sin is of the devil; because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. For this reason the Son of God was revealed, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever is born of God does not continue to sin; for His seed remains in him: and he cannot go on sinning, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are revealed: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God

 

1Pe_4:18 And if the righteous is scarcely saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear?

 

Have you used 1 Pe_1:2,5, & 17-18? (Reassurance)

 

2 Cor 13:5 Examine your selves, as to whether you are in the faith. Test your selves. Don't you know your selves, that Jesus Christ is in you? -- unless indeed you are disqualified.

 

PHP 2:12 ...continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

 

2PE_1:10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, [11] and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

 

Jud 1:24 Now unto him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

 

 

 

Part 3 How to REALLY Love the Truth

 

1. Dethroning Self-Generated Morality

 

-- under construction --

 

Human morals are relative, and many times wrong

Isa 18

And we have this problem

There is none good no not one

Why then do we so trust our morals??? The only way to get true morality is threw Gods commands:

Psa_19:7-14 KJV The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. 8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. 9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. 11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. 12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. 13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

 

 

 

 

Extra Scriptures/ thoughts

>> (NIV Problem)

 

-- under construction --

 

Isa 28:15-16 WEB Because you have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come to us; for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16 therefore thus says the Lord Yahweh, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner -stone of sure foundation: he who believes shall not be in haste.

--Stumbling stone!!! If you stuble over His words and they are hard to accept then it is because you have lies set up in you!! Push them down!!

 

 

 

Integrity

 

Isa 5:20 WEB Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, And light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, And sweet for bitter!

 

EPH 4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ. (NIV)

 

RO 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. (NIV)

 

 

Zealous for a good thing

 

 

 

The church:

Jer_8:8-9 WEB How do you say, We are wise, and the law of Yahweh is with us? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has worked falsely. 9 The wise men are disappointed, they are dismayed and taken: behold, they have rejected the word of Yahweh; and what manner of wisdom is in them?

 

 

Bible Relationship

Your Relationship With The Bible

3/4/06 (original title: the Bible; +Word: Created)-3/5/06 (Word: Modified); 2/20/17 (recompiled)

 

>> this was the original Bible study about the Bible

 

1. Name/ Bible question / What does your relationship with the Bible have to do with your life?

Is it important? Why?

[There is a reason why we say relationship, with the Bible, because we are really talking about your standing with God. Jesus = the Word]

Your answer to these questions is a measuring stick, an indicator, a direct reflection of your relationship with God.

 

 

Relationship

You will say

I love Jesus, I just dont like getting into the Bible too much.

They love Jesus with everything, they just dont have good doctrine

Yes, hes a catholic and prays to Marry and the Saints, but he really does love Jesus

-Have we missed something here?

 

 

 

How much do you value the Bible?

-prove it by the way you value your own opinion

-You prove what you value by displaying your priorities

 

Think of Answering These Questions

Can a person live in sin and go to heaven?

Suicides: heaven or hell?

Can video games or TV cause a person to go to hell?

Predestination

Divorce and remarriage

Do I trust and listen to my parents/pastor etc.

-Total Number of strongly believed statements:

-Total Number of strongly believed statements that are based on a Bible verse:

 

It says it and that is it

Verses

 

I believe it no matter what

 

There is a reason for the disciples on the road to Emmaus

Luk 24:21 WEB But we were hoping that it was he who would redeem Israel

 

If you wonder why the disciples doubted that Jesus was the [Ruling and reigning] Christ when they temporarily perceived that the word of God had failed, then what about you? Have you stumbled in being devoted to reading the Bible because you perceive the Word of God to fail to excite you?

You must understand that this example of the disciples was written so that we would learn not to doubt the Word of God, even if it seems to fail. Even if some argument or proof seems to come along that seems to effectively contradict Gods Word

This example was written that we would learn not to trust in our perception, but in Gods truth.

 

Its funny. Even if we are ignorant, it seams that there is something intuitive inside us the testifies to the dedication to read the Bible, even if we are not trying to let that belief be there. This is embedded so deep within us, that when we really get desperate and need help from God, we know that reading the Bible is one of the things that we feel compelled to do to entreat Gods favor. In desperation we may call on God, and find ourselves naturally seeking out the Bible.

 

 

 

Apologetics

 

The Bible is a work of man, my dear, not god (Davinci Code)

 

 

-fragments of the Old Testament number in the 1,000s (mostly between 200s BC - 1300s AD)

-Dead Sea Scrolls (200s BC - 100s)

-NT over 5,000 copies, many of which are intact! [Also older versions of NT in Syriac, Coptic, & Latin]

 

 

Extra:

 

They finally got over trying to reject Revelation at The synod of Carthage

 

 

Extra-Biblical Truth authenticated:

OT: Numbers 21:15; Joshua 10:13; 2 Samuel 1:18; 1 Chronicles 29:29; etc.

Nt: Luke 1:1-3; Colossians 4:16; 1 Corinthians 5:9

Called the fragmentary character of the Bible

 

the Muratorian Fragment (a document about the beginning of the third century) enumerates it [Revelation] along with the other canonical writings (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01594b.htm)

 

John > Polycarp > Irenaeus Latinos = 666 = The antichrist

But of course the Catholics prefer Hebrew:

 

Better success has been obtained by using the Hebrew alphabet. Many scholars have come to the conclusion that Nero is meant. For when the name "Nero Caesar" is spelled with Hebrew letters, it yields the cipher 666.

 

 

 

Getting Love-Truth

& Refusing to Win A Fleshly Argument

10/21/13; 10/27/13; 10/29/13; 11/23/13-11/24/13; 2/18/17 (recompiled)

 

-- under construction --

 

Defining Fleshly Arguments

 

The flesh is impulsive, compulsive, and reactionalwhenever youre dealing with arguments then you need to get ahead of the flesh game. Die to these things ahead of time, live a crucified lifeand be very careful to holy-ify God in your interactions.

 

 

Whenever youre looking at an argument, the question at the forefront is always the question of Whos right? Theres a competition to put it in another persons face as to whos right. The question is Is anyone even right? (i.e. is anyone even right in a fleshy argument?) You are already at a loss if youre engaging in a fleshy argument. Why not rather be wrong (1Co_6:7)

 

 

1Co_6:7 CAB Actually then, it is already a defeat for you that you have lawsuits against one another. Why not rather accept wrong? Why not rather accept being defrauded?

 

Dont you love Truth enough to where you are immediately grieved and silenced upon having any strength to engage the flesh?

If you see yourself being tempted to engage in a fleshy argument then remember what youre doing/what you saying. You are promoting Satan (ex Jam_3:14). You can fake people out but you cant fake the spiritual realm out.

 

Be so embarrassed for even engaging in an argument, that you lose motivation to win!

 

 

Why not let people feel like theyve proved their point, even if their wrong? Sometimes letting other people be wrong is in their best interest (because at least they have you as an alternative to themselves). If you lose your testimony of abstaining from flesh then you have closed the door for them to have hope of having an alternative to their own evil, and of having a conscience that will prick at them and eat them up at night, and of them changing eventually. Let them have the possible opportunity of coming to their senses at some point.

 

 

Our goal is to be blameless ourselves, and to leave room for God to have mercy on them. If anything could happen then it will because weve obeyed; if anything good cant happen right now then we store up godly passions until something can happen.

 

 

Love Truth, Love Truth, Love Truth Love Truth!! If you do then do something about it! Be eager and zealous to clear your testimony, and maintain your association with Truth.

 

 

Truth is when you are speaking just like Jesus would speak when he was on the earth. If youre not doing that then you dont have truth (even if youre technically correct). Youre trying to establish yourself before men without caring that God searches the depths of the heart and cuts much deeper than that.

 

 

If you do have truth then its time to proclaim, and convict, and condemn the irreverent, and publish righteousnessAnd in this proclamation there is an abstaining from foolishness (ex Jam_3:15-17). The exception to the principles that were talking about above is when you actually have truth. Everything else is essentially a fleshy argument.

 

 

Whos right? No one. And since no one is right then the argument is not worth arguing. If its lawful then you should be bending over backwards to make someone elses point make sense to your own soul, and to even vindicate them.

 

 

You Do Not Need Love vs. Truth!

You do not need love vs. truth (as heretics would promote)! You need love-truth. These are not peting against each other. These are synergistic and of the same substance. And if its of God then you cannot have too much of God.

 

People separate Love vs Truth (divide and concur) in order to [divide up Gods kingdom and subvert it and] defend heresy.

 

 

>> pagans can easily boast in love, because everyone insanely thinks they have any idea what that is

>> Love-Truth is not like an airplane (grace and truth are like two wings that fly an airplane, and if you dont have a balance of both then the plane will crash)!

 

 

When dealing with fleshy arguments then ask yourself Am I true? You are a liar if you are not acting consistently with the love in the Bible. You know that you have one if you have the other.

 

see: cheap shots

 

Truth is Needed

 

Scrip

>> find: 1John (Gospel of John?) ... love and truth

Psalm 51 God Wants Truth

Psa_51:6 WEB Behold, you desire truth in the inward parts. You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Psa_51:6 CAB For behold, You love truth; You have manifested to me the secret and hidden things of Your wisdom.

Psa_51:6 Greek (50:8) ἰδοὺ γὰρ ἀλήθειαν ἠγάπησας, τὰ ἄδηλα καὶ τὰ κρύφια τῆς σοφίας σου ἐδήλωσάς μοι.

 

2Thesalinians 2 The Love of the Truth You Need it!

2Th_2:10 CAB and in all deception of unrighteousness among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th_2:10 Greek καὶ ἐν πάσῃ ἀπάτῃ ἀδικίας ἐν οῖς ἀπολλυμ^